NJMCDirect : Pay Traffic Ticket Online at www.njmcdirect.com official website by logging in. Law Enforcement officials of Municipal Court on NJMCDirect website, continue to the pay traffic ticket online. If the road user who owns an motor vehicle and violate the NJ traffic laws, the ticket will be issued to the specific person. It allows New Jersey residents to view and pay traffic ticket online on official website. Standing in-front of the court has eliminated the need for waiting in the long queues in the courts. Also NJ has longer statutes of limitations of 30 days when compared to other states in United States of America.
|Functionality||Pay Traffic Ticket Online|
|Timings||Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM (EST)|
|Phone number||(973) 284 4945|
|Address||NJMC Public Safety building, |
228 Chestnut St building 2nd floor, Newark,
How To Pay Traffic Ticket Online?
People spending longer hours at concerned regions don’t know to pay NJ traffic ticket online, so they have come to a decision. In-order to make the traffic ticket payment, just follow our instructions that allows you to pay new jersey traffic ticket online right now and you can start filling in the required data.
The main aim of law enforcement officials of municipal courts is to impose the ticket that might be motor vehicle or car who violated the laws. If you have Internet Connection Access, Open NJMCDirect website. Follow the below-mentioned steps to open and pay traffic ticket online link at the portal. Another advantage is that you no longer need to go to the court.
- NJMCDirect Portal
- Reliable Internet Connection Access.
- Must be Legal resident of New Jersey.
- Supported web browsers like Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Mozilla & Safari.
Guide to Billing
- Visit www.njmcdirect.com.
- While No registration is necessary, Choose to Pay
- You’ll see two options pops up when cursor moves on it.
- Traffic Ticket
- Municipal Complaint
- Select Ticket as shown in the below picture.
- After Selecting 1st option, you will be taken to a new page.
- Here, you need to enter the ticket details like the court identification number, prefix, ticket number and License Plate Number.
- After submitting the details, click on search for information on ticket .
- Then, You’ll see the outstanding amount.
- Use the credit or debit card to finish the payment at portal.
Note : 3% convenience fee is added. Your receipt will be sent to your email address after you make payment at the portal.
NJMCDirect Official Site’s Working Hours
|Mon – Thurs||4:30AM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Friday||4:30AM – 10:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Saturday||4:30AM – 3:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Sunday||1:00PM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
What can you do at NJMCDirect Website?
- Review the Motor Vehicle Point System.
- Check & Pay Traffic Ticket Online
- Safe and secure website.
- Municipal Court Case Search.
- Online Payment at Specific Timings
Frequently Asked Questions
The New Jersey Law enforcement officials of Municipal court enables you to pay traffic ticket online .
It allows New Jersey residents to pay traffic ticket online on your next visit to official site.
Moving violation are defined as action of breaking the terms of a law or misdemeanors, but
serious violations such as hit and run, driving under the influence, and road rage (aggressive behaviour
exhibited by road user ) can be considered as felonies.
Failure of payment may lead to prosecution according to new jersey municipal court ie., a specialized judicial process being taken for handling cases or to other proceedings.
NJMC(New Jersey Meadowlands Commission) has a portal that allow visitors to pay traffic ticket online visiting this official site.
The prefix ID is located between court code & actual number.
You can get court codes from here.
When you finish the payment and still in that case if problem persists, you can raise the dispute regarding your parking fees